Moses is an experienced mental health counselor, executive coach, and teacher with experience working with individuals, couples, and families who speak English as their primary or secondary language. He has worked at multiple levels of care, from inpatient hospitals, partial hospitalization, residential, to outpatient clinics and private practice. In his years of practice, he has assisted clients in addressing the following issues:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Deciding to quit, embracing recovery, and repairing affected relationships
- Domestic Violence - Identification of dysfunctional relationship patterns, creation of crisis plan, and building of social support
- General Worry, Social Anxiety, PTSD, and OCD - Building skills to overcome rational and irrational fears
- Life Transitions - Understanding and adapting to changes that occur from beginning and ending relationships, work, school, and raising children
- School Performance and Behavior - Educating K-12 students and parents of students about factors influencing problems in concentration, academics, and acting out behaviors. Training in impulse control, use of organizational strategies, and facilitating collaboration with teachers.
- Leadership Development - Executive coaching to improve leadership presence, team communication, limit-setting, and conflict management